Monday, April 27, 2009

Mysterious Anonymous comes directly from the Devil-says Dave

Hello Eli,

Yes, I believe directly from the Devil's order. The reason for my statement is because God does not recognize other dieties and only the Devil would try to bring forth other dieties into any belief system through writing. Our Lord is a jealous God and will accept no other God before him. Exodus 20, the Ten Commandments, explains it. For a Christian there is no other belief but in God and Jesus his son sent to forgive our sins and show us a path to Heaven. The message gave prophecies from other dieties, who are unknown to me. If that is your belief system, fine, but it is not the belief system of Christians. For us there is no other Godly force. We see the holy three; The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as one God's throne. God, in our Old Testatment told of the coming of our messiah. Our New Testament are stories about his life and death.

I would ask, if the names you mentioned are not dieties, who are they? Thanks for taking time to inquire. I am more than happy to express my thoughts the way I read the text.

Dabe, Dave Stacey, aka doowop62

PS: You should know that I was born into a Christian family and have known God for a long time. Additionally, at the age of 4 years, I died and saw the side of life after death. It is a peaceful place without fear or worry, but it was a strange experience traveling outside my body.