Thursday, April 30, 2009

LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM ETs ABDUCTION

Protection From Abduction



Article by Joshua



If one accepts the possibility that the Abduction Experience is happening to many people all over the world, then the next logical question is: "Can a Person do something to stop this process?" and also, "Is an Abduction always a very painful experience which scars the person?".

While I am not a psychologist in any sense of the word, I do feel that somehow people can stop the aliens from taking them if they do not want to go. I can not say definitively that the system of protection I will propose in this page will work but I feel that I have had subtle contact with some of the Greys, especially when I lived in Las Vegas and found this broke that contact. Also, to note, I do not have a conscious memory of having been in direct contact with any aliens, although I had a very real memory of a 10 second dream in Brazil where a similar scenario told by abductees seemed to be happening. In the summary I will be writing, about my own thoughts on this matter I will go into more detail there. I have had sensitives tell me that I have guides who are extraterrestrial and I have had my share of strange experiences. Through my own process of spiritual unfoldment and trying to be open to ideas impressed from spirit and unseen friends, a certain technique has come to me, which I feel can help people in dealing with such encounters.

So, as a catalyst to think about writing about this technique, I recently received an email from a hypnotherapist in Santa Barbara, California, working with abductees and it just felt correct to share this technique with her. I have not heard any feedback from my suggestion, but I thought I would include her e-mail with my answer. I think the first part of the answer to this problem, is that we must publicly acknowledge that these types of activities are going on. In a way, even though it seems like people have no free will about being taken, it is an introduction into our reality of other realities which exist along side of us. From what I have read in some interviews with Whitley Streiber, his new book is coming out May 21st and will explore this aspect of abduction.
KEEP READING