Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Tabloid Agenda

Dear people, many thanks for your messages because they gives me the reason to talk about my agenda.
My Agenda is No-Agenda.
My beliefs are Non-selective.
Each one of the exos tries to keep their sect under control.
I have no sects.
I have no dogma.
That is why my true agenda is the Medium, the Tabloid. Everything deserves a space in the Blogospheric Chaos.
There are words about "things" , about "entities".
I care about the words that are self-evident in their meaning or lack of meaning.
YES.
Dr. Salla crisis? Lack of words.
NOTHING to say about nothing. Well, this is it.
Boylan crisis? Ego, and in time, also his discourse becomes MEANINGLESS as happens in the end with all discourses.
So. let us open the Blogospheric Tabloid.
I hope you feel the fresh air comming from all this, dear people.

I love you all.

Eli Sadhanusari