Saturday, May 16, 2009

LIFE ON MARS IS A FACT, Says Lawyer Basiago

As most everyone knows now I'm a radio talk show host, I recently saw a post in one of the groups about a man that had discovered life on mars, well this got my attention so I checked into it contacted the man and we talked for a hour and half resulting in him being on my show and my sharing his 41 page article available in pdf format. After talking to the man and checking him out I came to the conclusion that although his claim sounded fictional his credentials were inpeccable he has a science degree was a journalist and is a lawyer now from this I gather this is not a kook nor is it likely he is a hoax farout claim or not after all the man has no book or movie to sell or anything else I can see to gain from a hoax although he stands to lose much making such a claim given his livelyhood for these reasons it is my opinion the man is sincere.
However is he correct I can tell you for a certinty he believes he is and he appears to have the qualifications to make such a call. I saw the pictures in the article but my eyes are to bad to see clearly for me to make the call nor do I have the qualification to say. I'm sharing the link here for everyone to read his article check out his images and see for yourself what you make of it. I myself am keeping a open mind
http://www.theparan ormalclub. com/basiago- thediscoveryofli feonmars- /