Sunday, January 1, 2012

Extraterrestrials create Chaos on EARTH -says Laura Eisenhower

Dr. Michael Salla describes MIEC as a Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial-Complex of Interests in constrast with Earthbound humans and reported Ethical Extraterrestrials.

Please introduce yourself to my readers...

My name is Laura Magdalene Eisenhower. I am a global alchemist, cosmic mythologist, clairvoyant and artist...

How would you describe your work?

I work on taking down the forces of the Military Industrial Complex and my mission is to help bring about the restoration of balance of feminine/masculine power, and to show how the myths of the divine feminine and creating archetypal harmony, relate to our personal journey to a new consciousness at this time. 

The work that I do is related to many things that carried over from Ike's presidency and on a soul level my work connects to many myths from Ancient times... 

I have confronted some of the agendas he was up against that still linger and have been in works for thousands of years. I am working to take things to the next level, regarding some insights and experiences I have had, that are similar to concepts he had that were not able to reach fruition or resolution which relate to our freedom versus the Global Elite, ET's and the agendas of the false and unethical power structures in the world…These agendas all connect to the suppression and exile of the Goddess, so my work is also about awakening the divine spark within all so that we can activate our DNA and break free from the enslavement and NWO they wish to impose upon us... 

I dig deep into ancient history, metaphysics and alchemy to reveal our co-creative potential and my path is connected to the Venus transits, the thinning of the veils and natural stargates... 

For the most part I focus on Sacred Union and the Alchemical marriage within and how we can unplug from the false-matrix grid and return to the organic path of Love and Wisdom - which in turn will resolve the threats of Draco-reptilian take over...