Friday, June 17, 2011

ALERT:Boylan Hacked..!. Star Nations remain neutral.

Looks like the Star Nations have nothing to do with the self appointed Councilor of Earth Richard Boylan.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Emerson <cabal.watchers@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Subject: Fwd: ALERT:Boylan Hacked..!His Identity stolen..!
To: sadhanusari@gmail.com, fso2604@gmail.com, cabalvoice@gmail.com

Dear light-warriors.
 
Dr. Richard Boylan, Councilor of Earth and presumably protected by the all powerful Star Nations has been HACKED.
What must be done? Remember that the hacked is also vulnerable for other wrongdoings. Dr. Boylan said a couple of days ago that his identity was stolen..!
For the moment DO NOT e-mail those who are hacked. Be careful protecting your identity. NEVER,  NEVER send money online.
Also, it looks like the so called Star Nations choose some kind of strict neutrality concerning Earth disputes. Proof of that is this: the Councilor of Earth is UNPROTECTED, victimized at will by the Cabal. Where are the Star Nations? Where were the Star Nations when American native races were victims of GENOCIDE...?

Friends,

I've been hacked.

All my incoming email from the past two days never arrived.

If you had some message you sent me, please re-send.

Thank you.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.



He is not the only one.

Ruth confirms: 

Hi Doctor Boylan. I am getting my e-mails intercepted too. I sent them from my computer at work to my home computer. They arrive almost a day late. I know it's not my computer. The last one that was interecepted was the one about the Exploits and the antichrist.

In the light,

Ruth Kirkpatrick







--
Blog

http://ufotabloid.blogspot.com/