Wednesday, November 18, 2009

(ANONYMOUS) Wendi Powers against us, the Cabal

What's the meaning of this?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <cabal-voice@nyms.net>
Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 5:08 PM
Subject: Wendi Powers against us, the Cabal
To: sadhanusari@gmail.com


These are words of wisdom written by Wendi against the Cabal. As usual we give Wendi our best wishes and blessings.
Frater Veritas

Wendy
>
> Lightworkers,
>
> Being a Star Seed is not just about all the very cool upgrades we are
> getting. While telepathy, telekinesis, astral projection, and remote viewing
> can certainly be the more entertaining of these gifts, there is one gift
> which I believe will be the salvation of Humanity.
>
> Many know I have been spending this year with my personal journey of
> healing from the Cabal abuse. And many have been sending me gifts of love and
> energy, along with other items to assist. For all these, and for most of
> all the love, I am deeply appreciative. But the thorns of Cabal training
> were deeply implanted into my soul. And it has been a life long effort to be
> able to see clearly the love others give me as being true - love that comes
> without a price tag.
>
> This week my therapist who is an amazing Star Seed gave me a gift which
> shattered the illusion my cabal "masters" had built around my soul. It was
> an illusion which made living each day a chore rather than a blessing. It
> caused me to always look for the "price tag" from every single person who
> showed me any kindness at all. And even when I logically knew there was no
> price tag, the illusion would find a way to nullify the love internally.
> This caused my spirit to be constantly starved.
>
> The gift he gave might be considered simple by anyone who did not
> understand the nature of it. Thieves would not give it a second glance. But for
> me, it has done what nothing else has ever done in a way that nothing else
> could have accomplished. He did not plan the gift, but instead he saw the
> item that morning and "knew" it was to now go to me. It is a smooth black
> stone which he was given in sacred ceremony to honor his own healing. And
> he handed it to me as an honoring of my healing. For me, this one gift is
> more precious than all the diamonds and gold could ever be.
>
> So what does this have to do with what I consider the Star Seed skill which
> is the most important of all?
>
> Star Seeds are not Old World Humans. They have an internal awakening and
> ability to know what the exact right thing to do is - and when to do it.
> It may not be logical. It may not even be a standard of practice. But a
> Star Seed will internally KNOW this RIGHT way of action.
>
> It is up to us each day to walk with our hearts open to Source. The
> Native Americans call this "Being the Hollow Bone" as it is a path of service
> which allows the light and love of Source to flow through us in the same way
> that wind flows through the hollow Eagle Wing Bone to make a sacred whistle
> music.
>
> In Service to Light,
> Wendi E. Powers
>



--
Blog

http://ufotabloid.blogspot.com/

Group

http://groups.google.com/group/ufo-tabloid