Thursday, April 7, 2011

Watching the Shadows.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <shadows-watcher@nyms.net>
Date: Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Subject: Watching the Shadows.
To: sadhanusari@gmail.com


What can we expect from the future?
Perhaps, as Professor G. told me once, some Entities and purposes should remain under the compassionate cloak of the UNKNOWN.
It's better my young friend, to believe that the Universe out there is protecting us with his infinite hand.
However, men like myself,- said Professor G. -in a Faustian impulse wanted to know more, and some of us learned a few things about what is there, waiting…waiting for the propitious moment.
But please, please let, me remain silent from now on about these...yes, these unimaginable horrors I wish I could forget.
I will end this short story telling you  that Professor G. died in a New England Clinic , after years of total silence. Years he spent sleeping by day, and watching the night sky from his well fensed room's window.
Professor G. never talked about the true nature of those things he learned about the Universe.




--
Blog

http://ufotabloid.blogspot.com/