Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Urgent: Councilor of Earth fights the Cabal.

James Black writes:


Enjoy dear people, and as always comments welcome.
Boylan writes:


RE: [UFOFacts] Re: away time and unexpected adventure
From:
DrBoylan
To: UFOFacts@yahoogroups.com

Art, and everyone,

I'm sorry if I occasioned any worry for anyone by my unannounced week-long absence.
I left on my trip without preannouncement to any but the Deputy Moderator and my close team associates. I did so for a reason - to try to forestall the Cabal tracing my journey and harassing me at my new location.
Unfortunately, the Cabal found me anyway by Wednesday.
They then targeted me with a directed-energy weapon, presumably airborne or satellite-mounted, which drained all the energy from my body so I could barely walk, and had no energy to swim or any other activity. This started in the morning and went on til mid-afternoon. It got so bad that finally all I could do was lie down and prepare to take a nap. At first I thought I was having some kind of medical episode.
Then it came to me! I finally figured out that what I was feeling was not natural. I realized that what the Cabal were using on me was likely an attenuated form of the directed-energy device which they had use on me years ago on three occasions to drop me in my tracks after superheating my body on the inside.
This got me mad. So I reached out psychically in exploration and intuited that the beam was triangulating on me from three emitting sources at extreme altitude/orbital. I summoned up my psychic telekinetic ability, and by intention shaped the energy I would send back to fry out the delicate circuitry which comprised the controls of the directed-energy weapon. Then I concentrated on sending my responsive energy package to the first satellite's weapon system. (I focused my response so as not to fry the circuitry of any other systems aboard the satellite, which could be harmless TV or microwave communication systems, whether civilian or military. I have no quarrel with the White Hat military.)
After that I directed my energy response to the second satellite's weapon system package. And then to the third satellite. I then got a sense that the weapon-system circuits aboard were now good and fried.
Immediately I felt relief, and my energy returning to my body. I gave a few minutes for the neurochemicals in my system to rebalance and then sat up feeling perfectly fine.
The virtually-instantaneous relief from attack I felt was confirmation to me that I hadn't just imagined the external cause of my malaise but that it was an external attack.
It is my estimate that, including research and development cost as well as production and orbital-placement and ground controls costs, the financial loss to the Cabal of those three orbital directed-energy weapon systems, now destroyed, was over US$300,000,000.
Oh, well. Mess with a lightworker and the Cabal have to figure that they're taking their chances.
[Memo to any Cabal reading this: Star Seeds are not unarmed and helpless. Mess with the best: drop like the rest.]
I know: the above sentiment does not sound like a model of Zen detachment. On the other hand, even the contemplative Chan [Zen] Buddhist Shaolin monks of China's Kunlun Mountains developed defensive tactics that are still studied in martial arts schools.
Source gave us psychic gifts for the expansion of our abilities.
I honor Source for giving us abilities which we can also use to protect ourselves from unwarranted assaults,

in service to Source,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.