Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The COUNCILOR'S CONFESSION?

This message was in my mail box and now is for you to read.

from councilor4earth@nyms.net
to sadhanusari@gmail.com
date Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:31 PM
subject The Councilor is Tired.

hide details 4:31 PM (10 minutes ago)


I must recognize that the Cabal is invincible.
You, cabalists, are many and have all the resources I don't.
The truth is that my invention of the Star Nations was stolen from Native Americans legends.
However, to keep people's enthusiasm I must work to much, writing and promoting psychic exercises, and... well, you name it...
I am tired of this.
Very few believe in what I write, but truth is that most of my "groupies" just find all the thing funny.
I feel that I am in the Industry of the Entertainment, and without benefits.
Considering all this and more, I decided to retire from the "show" and remain more detached.
I know that after some time, perhaps a few weeks, I will be forgotten and who knows? Someone like Fran will be the new Councilor 4 Earth.

Fraternally
C4E

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/boylan.htm