Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Questioning Dr.Boylan fantasies.

This is a contribution of Dave Stacey. Thanks Dave.

Hi to all readers,

There are those who are overly skeptic and those who are normal skeptic exsisting in our world it seems. Have discovered extraterrestrials from the NASA/JPL images my proof that extraterrestrial exist is undeniable for normally skeptic people.

I read Dr. Boyland's post with interest. But, I have to question where he gets this information. It is hard to believe some of his stories without proof. I am an religious person and have faith in religion only. I cannot have faith or belief in the things Dr. Boylan says because he offers no proof and would just wish for us to accept his word without proof. The only word I accept without proof are those written in the King James version of the Holy Bible.

Dr. Boyland, It would be much easier to accept your stories as truth with a little proof added in there. Otherwise, I tend to believe you may be just another misinformer, because your stories are beyond fantastic. It is difficult to believe you would want anyone to believe your post of hand.
Do you have any proof of the things you say. I visited your web site which is well prepared. But find little proof of an Alien Nation existing.

The things you say, are very well possible, with the newly found technology used by the U. S. Yet a device under our Chesapeake Bay of the scope you mention would take a great undertaking and would have been noticed, I think during construction. So, my friend, where does this newly heard technology existence show up on disclosure sites and valid discloser testimony.

My skepticism is normal, but I am not receptive at all to stories as fantastic as your without some sort of proof. You mention names of Aliens with whom you are in contact. Yet why don't these same extraterrestrials make themselves public, not to be seen, but to prove they are extraterrestrial origin, physically or pathologically abnormal from humans if that is a trait of ET's. what exists in your personality that the Aliens only communicate with you. Not to be doubtful, but just a little proof would seal your truths.

Dabe, Dave Stacey, aka doowop62

PS: By viture of the fact that only humans and primates appear on 5 of our galactic bodies through investigation, this far, I presume human development is the way of our galaxy and possibly our Milky Way. Any comments are welcome. Your claims of Alien contact are only interestring now. For them to be fact, a little proof is necessary. That does not mean a picture of someone and saying they are an ET. In reality, I suspect all humans on this Earth are of ET origination.